Tatami Fightwear introduces the Mens Zero G V4 BJJ GI. After months of design and testing Tatami Fightwear are proud to introduce their Zero G V4. If you have liked the previous incarnations of the Zero G you'll love the Zero G V4.
Tatami Fightwear's Zero G V4 BJJ GI has been designed in conjunction with some of the worlds best BJJ athletes such as 2017 ADCC Champion JT Torres, Vitor 'Shaolin' Ribeiro, Robson Moura and Michelle Nicolini.
The Zero G V4 is constructed so that the design, durability, and fit across all sizes is the best it can be. The Zero G V4 with jacket and pants weighs just 1.5kilo (A2 Mens) making it one a fantastic competition and daily Jiu Jitsu Gi.
- NEW! Striking Cobalt Blue contrast stitching throughout the GI
- NEW! Pants panels with diagonal stitching
- NEW! Competition fit for maximum advantage
- NEW! 9oz double reinforced lightweight twill cotton pants
- NEW Zero G V4 branding is strategically placed on the jacket shoulders, back of the neck and jacket and right thigh
- Zero G V4 brand patches are placed in areas compling to IBJJF GI standards, and adding a fantastic look to this NEW range of superlight competition BJJ's GI's
- Jacket made from 475gsm Pearl Weave reinforced GI material
- Rubberised collar to stop moisture absorbtion during training and competition.
- Collar covered in twill material for added durability
- Single piece jacket for reinforced strength and comfort
- 10oz heavy cotton stitching on ALL areas of the jacket and pants
IMPORTANT NOTE - THIS GI IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH A BELT! If you need a belt please purchase from the following link.
Delivery & Returns
UK, EU & Worldwide Shipping
We use the world leading couriers and postal services to ensure you get your parcels on time.
From time of ordering we aim to dispatch all orders from our warehouse within working 3 days. As busier times such as sale and promotional periods we reserve the right to ship up to 5 days after the order has been placed. Next day orders will be shipped as a priority over flat rate shipping orders.
FLAT Rate UK Shipping £3.99 - Flat Rate shipping is provided by a tracked postal service. This service can take up to 5 working days.
FREE Returns in the UK Mainland please complete a returns for here
Courier Service - Tracked service. Can take up to 10 working days to reach its destination. We reserve the right to use a multitude of carriers including and not limited to DPD, UPS, DHL or Fedex.
International Courier Service - Tracked service. Can take up to 14 working days to reach its destination. We reserve the right to use a multitude of carriers including and not limited to DPD, UPS, DHL or Fedex. You will be liable for all duties and taxes on import.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I return an item?
Vist Our Returns Page
For more information on our refund policy and all terms and conditions please visit our page