CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Tatami Fightwear introduces the Mens Zero G V4 BJJ GI. After months of design and testing Tatami Fightwear are proud to introduce their Zero G V4. If you have liked the previous incarnations of the Zero G you'll love the Zero G V4.
Tatami Fightwear's Zero G V4 BJJ GI has been designed in conjunction with some of the worlds best BJJ athletes such as 2017 ADCC Champion JT Torres, Vitor 'Shaolin' Ribeiro, Robson Moura and Michelle Nicolini.
The Zero G V4 is constructed so that the design, durability, and fit across all sizes is the best it can be. The Zero G V4 with jacket and pants weighs just 1.5kilo (A2 Mens) making it one a fantastic competition and daily Jiu Jitsu Gi.
- NEW! Striking Cobalt Blue contrast stitching throughout the GI
- NEW! Pants panels with diagonal stitching
- NEW! Competition fit for maximum advantage
- NEW! 9oz double reinforced lightweight twill cotton pants
- NEW Zero G V4 branding is strategically placed on the jacket shoulders, back of the neck and jacket and right thigh
- Zero G V4 brand patches are placed in areas compling to IBJJF GI standards, and adding a fantastic look to this NEW range of superlight competition BJJ's GI's
- Jacket made from 475gsm Pearl Weave reinforced GI material
- Rubberised collar to stop moisture absorbtion during training and competition.
- Collar covered in twill material for added durability
- Single piece jacket for reinforced strength and comfort
- 10oz heavy cotton stitching on ALL areas of the jacket and pants
IMPORTANT NOTE - THIS GI IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH A BELT! If you need a belt please purchase from the following link.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.